Cat owners, you might want to ask your pets to leave the room for the next few minutes. We’re here to prove you once again that some cats can be some of the biggest jerks on Planet Earth. And no, this isn’t just some dog-financed propaganda to sway you to the side of best boys and girls! (R-really!)
One way to ensure that your cat is giving you the love, attention, and affection that you deserve is to give what you expect to receive, take proper care of your pet, and build bonds of friendship bit by tiny bit. That involves feeding your pet a healthy diet, giving it enough exercise, and showering it with attention. And even though some individual animals are big ol’ meanies no matter what you do, they’ll be more likely to stop pooping in your shoes and knocking stuff off the kitchen counter to get your attention if they know they’re being looked after by their loyal butlers (aka us).
1. Guys Maintenance Tried To Visit My House Today And Only Left This On The Door. I’m Crying
2. Yelled At Him For Being On The Counter, Now He’s Taunting Me
3. An Assassin In Feline Form
4. He’s On A Diet. It’s Not Going Great
5. “Mom? Halp”
6. I Am Above Reading, Peasants
7. My Cat Just Came Back From One Of Her Evening Strolls With Someone Else’s Keys In Her Mouth
8. The Cat Loves To Show Herself During The Daughter’s Virtual Classes
9. My Cat, Deeply Asleep With The Last Piece Of A Jigsaw Puzzle. We’ve Been Searching For It For 10 Minutes
While at home, you should also do your best to play lots of interactive games with your cat to help them get up and about.
“Fishing rod-style toys are great for this but encouraging jumping, running, and playing will help and some cats can even be trained to play ‘fetch’ and will love the time spent with you,” the PDSA explained. You’ll get your cat moving, you’ll spend quality time together and, who knows, all that extra movement might just be useful for pet owners as well.
10. No Regrets
11. I Can Only Imagine What The Owner Must Have Been Through
12. My Cat Fell Asleep In My Salad
13. Every Time I Straighten Them, Stevie Jumps Up And “Fixes” Them
14. My Cat Furgus. He Also Doubles Up As A Step
15. Turned My Back For A Minute And She Peed In 20 Cups Of Uncooked Rice
16. Heard My Husband Screaming While In The Shower… Walked In On This
17. Quarantine – Day 4
18. He Thinks He Has Plenty Of Gam
19. Derp Eats Succulent
20. It’s Hard To Work With A Cat Around