We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A candle that’ll bring you back to your childhood Saturday mornings spent watching your favorite cartoons and eating a big bowl of sugary rainbow cereal.
Promising review: “Best candle I’ve ever purchased!!!!! I got this for a friend as part of a Fruity Pebbles-themed gift and it was so perfect. Immaculate smell and such an amazing value.” —Gabi
2. A birthstone bracelet for those who know there’s no such thing as owning too much birthstone jewelry. I’m a proud July Ruby and I should show it 24/7!
Promising review: “This bracelet is so dainty and beautiful! I have been looking for something like this for my mom for ages. Bracelet is good quality and the birthstones are perfect. Package came in FANTASTIC time, and would definitely recommend!!” —Courtney Bell
3. A custom cityscape ring so you can rock your favorite city — whether its your own or a place you once traveled to — in the form of a wonderful accessory.
Promising review: “I’m absolutely in love with this ring. I wear it every single day. The quality is amazing and the detail in the design is so beautiful.” —katiebug2325
4. A set of affirmation cards that’ll make for a simple, but nice way to lift your spirits. I think we can all use some affirmation cards after a year like 2020.
Promising review: “Absolutely stunning! I will be mailing these to my staff who I’ve been missing so much during quarantine. I know it’ll lift their spirits. The cards are high-quality and even prettier in person than the photographs. My package shipped promptly as well, which I always appreciate.” —Clarisa Legaspi
5. A cloud bath bomb that turns into a stunning rainbow when dropped in water. It’s basically magic.
Promising review: “This is the most awesome bath bomb I have ever used. Love the way the colors come out in a beautiful rainbow line. This is some bath bomb artistry right here!” —SaturdayInThePark
6. A comprehensive curtain call of Broadway costumes poster for a super unique and fun way to decorate your wall.
Promising review: “Even better than I could have imagined! I have had my eyes on this print for a long time and finally decided to buy it! It was even better than I had hoped! Just wonderful!” —Evan Hoehn
7. A personalized constellation map that’ll help to commemorate what the night sky looked like on a specific date. It could be for an anniversary, a birth date, or any other special occasion you’d like to honor.
Promising review: “I gave this to my husband as our first anniversary gift. He loved it!! Thank you for making our first wedding anniversary a little more special during these hard times. It was packed very well and framed beautifully. This gift is perfect for making moments a little more special.” —Erin Fitzgerald
8. A beginner floral embroidery kit for those who are looking to channel their creativity and learn a cool new skill set.
Promising review: “Very satisfied with the outcome of this little project. The colors are just beautiful!! I actually used a different kind of stitch for the leaves as I couldn’t manage the bullion knot just yet. It still looks amazing!” —Kübra Ürkmez
9. A car dip clip that’ll allow you to safely dip your nugs and fries in your favorite sauces as you drive.
Promising review: “My husband rolled his eyes at me that I bought it, but I have no regrets! Never again will I spill sauce on myself in the car. Has an even nicer cleaner look than the picture in my opinion.” —MaisonElaine98
10. A car diffuser to help give your vehicle a sweet scent. Am I the only one who is unreasonably excited at the thought about getting into my car and being greeted with the scent of fresh linens?
Promising review: “I love these little car diffusers so much! They are cute and very fragrant. I got Winter Mint, Orange, and Connie Pine Cone. I may get some more for each of my girlfriends as a gift.” —Allison Hutzell
11. A pillow that can be customized with a picture of your favorite pet friend, aka the cutest pillow to ever exist.
Promising review: “Adorable!! The pillow came out perfectly, and is so soft! It’s is a birthday gift for my sister and I haven’t given it to her just yet, but I know she’s going to love it. Customer service was also great — very responsive and friendly. Will definitely be ordering from them again!” —Caitlin Hinz
12. A personalized leather camera strap for an item that is as functional as it is cool. The only flex better than pulling out a fancy schmancy camera to take pictures is that camera having a strap like this with your name on it.
Promising review: “Excellent customer service! I needed this for my friend’s birthday and it came before the estimated time. I’m super happy with how the product looks and feels.” —Paola
13. A sheet of hydrate stickers that’ll make it easy and fun to keep track of your daily water intake. Plus, look at that adorable face. How can you possibly resist eight glasses of water a day when you see that?!
Promising review: “These are seriously the cutest hydrate tracker stickers ever! The quality is amazing and the size is very generous. This is my second order from this shop and I have plans of buying everything!” —Rudi Hilson
14. A plant animal decoration to turn your indoor gardens and succulents into a fun little jungle.
Promising review: “I had quite the plant collection before quarantine, but now I have a jungle. This little guy just adds to that jungle vibe that is my little apartment now. Super cute, quick shipping, great quality. They’re easy to bend to fit your plant just right. Highly recommend! (My friends love theirs too!)” —Emma Corinne
15. Triangle huggie earrings for a gorgeous, but minimalist pair of ear candy everyone will be so jealous of.
Promising review: “Simply gorgeous! I am so happy with my purchase because these earrings are understated, yet outstanding. Love them already! Also, shipping was super fast and the earrings were packaged really lovely. Highly recommend!” —katrin0410
16. Floral nail tattoos (stickers) that’ll make your nails look as if they were just painted by a professional nail artist.
Promising review: “Love these! I’m terrible at putting stickers on straight so I was pretty nervous but I got the hang of it and it turned out great.” —Alice Weston
17. A hilarious pullover referencing the Grinch that some of us may even relate to in a year like this one. I’m a grinch, you’re a grinch, we’re all grinches in 2020.
Promising review: “Love it. Super comfy. Sized up for a baggy fit. The Grinch is my favorite Christmas movie. Was so excited when I found this!” —Alyssa
18. A floral frame library stamp so you can add a cute, personalized touch to the books you own.
Promising review: This turned out SO cute!! I can’t wait to stamp my library! Nicci was SO helpful and full of information. Highest quality of customer service, it was like talking to a friend. Thank you!” —dlyates85
19. A gorgeous book that re-imagines the beloved Pokémon creatures in scientific terms and provides detailed descriptions of their behaviors, biology, and abilities.
Promising review: “Absolutely stunning and way cooler than I even expected. Most definitely worth it if you love science and Pokémon. Cannot say enough about how unique and beautiful it is. This is going to be a birthday gift and the person will love it. If this item even slightly intrigues you, just get it.” —Melanie Hill
20. A Zoom University tee for anyone who’s getting through virtual schooling like a pro.
Promising review: “I got this as a birthday present for my 16-year-old son. ‘Mom, it’s a meme.’ He wore it for two days straight. Students have lost a lot to COVID-19. Laughter helps and this shirt is a sure smile. Feels wonderfully soft, and color and sizing were perfect.” —Carie Michael
21. A candle to send to someone whose face you’re missing in quarantine. Plus, there’s a wide selection of delicious scents to choose from, so you may be tempted to buy one for yourself too!
Promising review: “This is the most perfect gift for my best friend. We constantly tell each other ‘I miss your face.’ I about died seeing a candle that says exactly what we say to each other. Love, love, love it!” —aarains
22. An adorable pin commemorating one of the most iconic moments from The Office — poor Kevin spilling his pot of chili.
Promising review: “This came in very quickly AND the detail on the packaging made me happy. You can see the chili spilled on the cardboard back!” —Jennifer
23. A set of reusable cotton mesh produce bags for a greener way to shop for produce. Say goodbye to wasteful plastic bags!
Promising review: “So glad I bought these and ditched the plastic produce bags! You won’t be disappointed!!!” —Jessica Hoey
24. A wooden children’s “knife” so your kiddos can get the hang of chopping their food…safely.
Promising review: “This is perfect! My daughter loves it so much. It fits perfectly in her tiny hands, and the quality is superb.” —Petite momo
25. A colorful stuffed opossum to become your new favorite little buddy. Just look at this cutie! This angel just wants to spend all the time hanging out with you.
Promising review: “Absolutely precious! It was bigger than I anticipated and is SO HUGGABLE AND SOFT!” —Katherine Martin